Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Looking for Authors to Interview/Guest Bloggers!

Hey everyone!  

Authors: I'm looking to add some new features to Bookophile Reviews. The first such feature is Author Interviews! I'm looking for up and coming or already established authors to do a feature on. If you'd like to be featured on Bookophile Reviews, leave a comment below before Friday, August 22nd for consideration.  

Bloggers: If you'd like to post a guest review of a book, leave a comment or contact me by email (instructions on the contact tab at the top of the page). I'm not too worried about keeping genre-specific, I know I have eclectic tastes.

Readers: Let me know what books you want reviewed in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this a day late. I'm an author and I'd like to be interviewed. I can be contacted at chinara @ AOL (dot) com. Thank you. Ashley Ladd

    ReplyDelete